The Change Finance U.S. Large Cap Fossil Fuel Free ETF [CHGX]
CHGX tracks the CHGX Index, which begins with the Solactive US Large & Mid Cap Index, a universe of the 1,000 largest U.S.-listed common stocks and REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts). CHGX then uses more than 50 different ESG (Environmental, Sustainability, Governance) criteria to exclude from its holdings:
- Companies operating in the oil, gas, coal, or tobacco industries
- Companies that produce or process fossil fuels
- Utilities that burn fossil fuels
- Companies that produce nuclear power, GMOs, military weapons, or pesticides
- Companies with a history of controversial business practice relating to human rights, labor rights (including, but not limited to, forced labor, child labor, and discrimination), environment, or business malpractice (including, but not limited to, corruption and taxes)
- Companies that fail to meet minimum standards related to other social and environmental impacts including, but not limited to, pollution, land use and biodiversity, renewable and alternative fuels, human trafficking, health impacts of products, and management of hazardous substances
|30 Day SEC Yield||1.35%|
|FUND DATA AND PRICING|
|Net Assets as of 10/18/2018||$3.87m|
Data as of 10/18/2018
IOPV, or Indicative Optimized Portfolio Value, is a calculation disseminated by the stock exchange that approximates the Fund's NAV every fifteen seconds throughout the trading day.
|PERFORMANCE||Quarter end returns as of 09/30/2018|
|Quarter||1 Year||3 Year||Since Inception|
|Change Finance Diversified Impact
U.S. Large Cap Fossil Fuel Free Index Performance
Expense Ratio: 0.49%.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when sold or redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Performance current to the most recent month-end can be obtained by calling (1-800-617-0004).
Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns.
|EX- Date||Record Date||Payable Date||Amount|
|TOP 10 HOLDINGS|
|Percentage Of Net Assets||NAME||IDENTIFIER||SHARES HELD||MARKET VALUE|
|1.23%||L BRANDS INC||LB||1,542||47,493.60|
|1.21%||VIACOM INC NEW||VIAB||1,393||46,985.89|
|1.16%||OMNICOM GROUP INC||OMC||588||44,787.96|
|1.13%||LILLY ELI & CO||LLY||386||43,737.66|
|1.11%||MERCK & CO INC||MRK||595||42,964.95|
|1.10%||AMERICAN WTR WKS CO INC NEW||AWK||471||42,601.95|
Data as of 10/19/2018. Holdings are subject to change.